The 5 Qualities of an Ideal Man
I already had it clear in my mind that I wanted to find the ideal man and at the same time, he was going to be the first man in my life. It was a difficult task and none of my friends believed I would accomplish it. They would advise me to have fun, go out and find a boyfriend, meet new people and have many experiences with guys so that, one day, I could finally commit to someone. But I had already made up my mind and I had never been so focused in my life.
If you are searching for the ideal man, here goes a list of 5 crucial qualities that he must possess in order to assume that position. If you are a candidate seeking to become an ideal man, work on the following traits:
1. Character – This is the main attribute in making another person happy. If a man’s character lacks truth, honesty and sincerity, then he lacks everything a relationship requires in order to survive. Beware!
2. Maturity – Immature men like showing off: they are afraid of commitment, they are insecure about their future and they are naive. There’s nothing worse for a woman then having to submit to an insecure man. A woman needs a strong and mature man by her side, one that knows where he’s going in life, that is brave enough to solve problems with his own hands and that will be able to care for her like any good husband should.
3. Intelligence – intelligent men think before acting or saying anything. This makes them capable of thinking about the consequences- giving women that extra admiration, respect and assurance for them. With so many women throwing themselves at married men out there, this is by far, a crucial quality to ensure faithfulness.
4. Compatibility – This is the quality that allows a man and women to fit well with each other like puzzle pieces .
5. Fear of God – The man that fears God will never betray his wife, especially when she’s not around.
When you find the ideal man, you become the ideal woman because only women that practice this, seek men that do the same.
Author of the books "Better than a new pair of shoes", "V woman" and "Casamento Blindado" (Bulletproof Marriage). Founder of "Godllywood" and "Rahab Project". Presenter of "The Love School" at Rede Record.