#GODLLYWOODCHALLENGE

Godllywood Challenge 14

59 Comments

July 24, 2012 | By: | Posted in: #GODLLYWOODCHALLENGE, Blog

For those of you who took advantage of task # 13 this past week and saw how easy it is to decide to concentrate on good things, for sure you will now be a much more pleasant person. Many people don’t know that the majority of problems they face are opportunities to make them stronger and better, and sadly, instead of taking advantage of them, they fall before them.

In this week’s task, we will have a similar challenge with two tasks. In the same way that you decided not to cry or get sad and create reasons to be happy, this week you are going to decide to keep up with this spirit and decide to love yourself. How?
One of the things that I enjoy doing is taking photos of myself. When we like our appearance, wether it be when wear a dress, a creative hairstyle, or when apply makeup with great care, we immediately think about taking a photo of ourselves. Do you know why? Because we are liking ourselves, loving ourselves. We only save memories of what makes us happy.

Which is why this week you are going to do that. You are going to dress up, apply your make-up with dedication, make an effort to apply your make-up nicely, but just for the record, it must be done elegantly and discretely at the same time, none of that “HEY, LOOK, I’M HERE”. You are also going to take care in fixing your hair as well. Think about accessories, wear them in accordance to your clothing.

If you are somewhere cold and you are going to step outside, why not wear a hat? If you are somewhere warm, think about earrings, necklaces, rings… in other words, everything must be within discretion and feminine elegance – and take photos of each new look.

Your second task will be to choose a day in this week in which you will be very creative with your appearance. Wear colors, accessories that you’ve never worn. And if you want to do a little more, make a necklace to wear this week, a necklace that no one else will have and it will be called “Godllywood Necklace.”

Post your photos on our Facebook page Facebook.com/godllywood and don’t forget to leave your comments here about how you liked and loved yourself this week.

Kisses

Be Sociable, Share!

Cristiane Cardoso

facebooktwittergoogle plus

Author of the books "Better than a new pair of shoes", "V woman" and "Casamento Blindado" (Bulletproof Marriage). Founder of "Godllywood" and "Rahab Project". Presenter of "The Love School" at Rede Record.

59 Responses to “Godllywood Challenge 14”

1. zikhona says:

ohw loved these challenges a lot because i had some time for myself making myself beautiful.

2. Judith says:

challenge #14

I ‘m that person who takes photos when the occasion/enviroment requires I never dressed up enjoyed taking pictures anytime, also being shy took a great part of that. This challenge came at the right time I enjoyed myself will continue doing this.

thank u.

3. Eunice Thombe says:

Hello Mrs Cristiane I enjoy doin my godlywood challenges
    they ar veyry helpful I’m doing my Godlwood challenge #14 and it is
    awesome helping in knowing how to dress and apply make up. It helps
    me to be more lady thanks u so much.

4. Vuyokazi Mancoba says:

In this challenge I really felt good about myself,and I am someone who dont like to put make up and I did’nt even know to put it properly but I now after this challenge I’ve decided to use it more often.

5. Pinky says:

My name is Pinky and I’m doing Godllywood thanks I believe I will grow I know I started late with challenge but that won’t stop me thanks Mam

6. ERILENE ALVES says:

eu tambem gosto muito de tirar fotos de mim mesma, eu mim amo e mim
    acho linda, gostei muito dessa tarefa

7. Andrea Martinez says:

My Name is Andrea and well what can I say Challenge for 14 has becomed a little hard because Since I no longer go to school I don’t do my hair as much and my make up as and well and this week I had to wake up extra early then the usual to get my self ready and make my self look pretty. But it was worth the time because I’m getting back to my regular self of how i was in High school when I used to get up extra early just to go to school and Well now I don’t do it for the reason of going to school But for the Reason that i Have to take really good care of my self and to be presentable in front of Gods eyes.

8. tania says:

Helo my name is Tania and doing challenge #14 was kind hard but I enjoyed doing it because I learned how to stuff to my self for example I wear bright colors but dressie and that hope me more how to dress neatly.I well keep on doing challenge #14.

9. yojanna says:

hola sra esta semana me he dedicado mas a mi a mi vida espiritual, a mi apariencia física sabe me hace sentir muy bien dedicarme mas a mi sacar ese tiempito para mi ahí le publique la foto con mis accesorios solo q no use collar ya q la blusa q llevaba no daba para usar pero me puse unas pulseras y unos aretes que no usaba xq yo decía que eran muy llamativos ya q siempre me ha gustado usar aretes bien pequeños y a veces ni siquiera usaba pero estoy dispuesta a cambiar gracias x sus tarea. que Dios la Bendiga.

10. Tanya Campbell says:

This challenge was a beautiful one on those days (I must say) because it made me feel and look beautiful that I can’t decribe it. I love the Challenge # 14. It’s the dream of all women to look elegant everyday. I will remember this challenge, this is one thing in all of us women.

# Godllywood Challenge 14

11. ester de jesus says:

Hi Mrs Cristiane I’m very happy this week it was wonderful I’m not use to apply makeup every day. I have never seen my self this beautiful
    and that made me so happy this week.
    God Bless All..

12. OBAKENG mOKGADI says:

Hey, I’m a lady from Bloemfontein, SA and at our church we have decided to start doing the Godllywood Challenges. Do you think we should start off with the first Godllywood Challenge of should we just start with the recent Godllywood Challenge?? WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU GUYS!!!

13. nayeli says:

me encanta todo esto, me siento tan diferente

14. Quezia Vilon says:

Olá D Cris,
    Quero registrar minha participação nesse desafio 14, foi excelente, pudi ter o privilegio de deixar a correria de lado e investir no meu look, porq na maioria das vezes agente não se preocupa em nos olhar e ver como estamos, se estamos bem aprenzentavel, se estamos bonitas e entre outra coisas, e com essa tarefa andei com a minha auto estima em alta, Muito obrigada pelas maravilhosas tarefas do desafio Godlwood.
    Quezia.

15. Lebo Mfolo says:

I love these godlywood challenges even though I just started doing them.

Luviies